27 May 2009

How Many Houses Does David Cameron Have?

A simple question one might think, but according to Johann Hari - Cameron DOESN'T KNOW!!
Let's start with a tiny story, that points to a bigger untold tale. A few days ago, the Leader of the Opposition was asked how many homes he owns. "I own a house in North Kensington and... in the constituency in Oxfordshire and that is, as far as I know, all I have," he said. He then started to get confused, said he might own four homes after all, and pleaded: "Do not make me sound like a prat for not knowing how many houses I've got." Imagine if Neil Kinnock said this in 1991. Do you think you might have heard?
This surely tells us more about Cameron than any feelgood pose in the media. Why does he get away with this? This would have been front page news if Brown had uttered it.

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that our press is Tory, could it?

2 comments:

  1. Do you think he might possibly have been speaking with a nod in the direction of irony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SC, No, not really. I think he has been caught red handed but our media refuse to publicise it. Draw your own conclusions from that

    ReplyDelete

Pages