14 January 2007

Prince Harry To Be Shot Dead.

In a gesture of solidarity with the 120 or so British troops killed in Iraq, Prince Harry has volunteered to be shot dead.

Harry says; "I'll be damned if I'm going to carry on living a privileged life of luxury at tax payers expense when I could be dying for my country in a pointless war like 'my boys' in Iraq"

Some however criticised the Prince for taking the easy option and insisted that he has his testicles blown off in an ambush and his blood poisoned by nuclear tipped missiles to show his true 'love of his country'.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all need to get behind him.

    Preferably after they've fired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost makes you want to support the Iraqis with the thought of Harry being out there, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Pages