2. Cruddas (has the backing of Ken Livingstone)
3. Hain (for his work on equalities issues)
4. Benn (better than Harman/Blears despite idiotic religious belief)
5. Harman (Brown yes woman and lack of principles)
6. Blears (the most right wing candidate and utterly annoying)
LabourHome have a rundown of what others are thinking.
Not sure exactly how the voting system works but if we are allowed to rank all the candidates in order then I advise everyone to do just that, otherwise your vote will be devalued because if say you vote only for Cruddas and he is eliminated then the most right wing candidate (Blears) could win on a lower number of votes despite you favouring someone more left-wing.